1) Providing the students with enough information about different risks.
2) Introducing the concepts of preparing for anticipated risks before they happen.
3) Introducing different methods for dealing with different types of risks.
4) On completing this course, students will be able to:
- List different risks and Identify risk potentials.
- Interpret the impact of identified risks and Select a suitable strategy to deal with identified risks
- Apply knowledge of the human factors "jobs, machines, operations, environments and work systems compatible with human capabilities and limitations.
- Analyze experimental results and determine their accuracy and validity.
Classroom teaching methods; will include lecture, class discussion, videos, oral presentations, written assignments, and group projects.